So you need to repair your driveway or completely pave a new one. Look no further to understand the difference between Asphalt and Bitumen repairs, the two of the most popular ingredients in a complete road. In essence, the two complement each other and may be used in different areas but at times substitute each other as well. Depending on the regional temp[erature and requirements overall.
Benefits of using asphalt for a driveway:
– Saves money in comparison to many other hard surfaces
– Usually produces long-term savings due to the nature of the material
– Requires minimal maintenance
– Adjusted to weather
Benefits of “applying bitumen” for a driveway:
– Complements the repair process
– Mainly used for maintenance of roads and driveways
– Advanced formulas exist to harden and adapt existing surfaces
For more information feel free to contact our professional team for advice on road development here.